Effective Date: July 22, 2022
We at Overwatch Imaging respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we may use the information, and with whom we may share it. The notice also describes the measures we take to safeguard the personal information. This Privacy Notice is not a contract and does not create any contractual rights or obligations.
Information We Collect
As a B2B (business-to-business) company, we do not collect personal information about individual consumers. We do collect personal information about our employees at the time of hire and onboarding, and periodically thereafter as needed to provide payroll and employee benefits including health insurance. We may collect some personal information from prospective employees during the hiring process, including contact information for candidates and their references.
We also obtain business contact information (such as name, company name, physical address, email address, telephone, and fax number). We do not collect social media handles, geographic location of devices, payment information, tax information, IP addresses, unique device identifiers, or any similar information. We do hire a vendor that provides high-level website visitor analytics, but the date is aggregated and is not personally identifiable.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the personal information we obtain regarding our employees for standard employment purposes, such as providing employee benefits including health insurance, arranging for direct deposit of payroll, enabling emergency notification protocol, and other uses essential to maintaining an employee workforce.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share personal information, except as described in this Privacy Notice. To provide benefits to our employees, we may share personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions, such as healthcare insurers. We may share business information with third parties who assist with the purchase and delivery of our products. These third parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose personal information (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have in the event we sell or transfer, or engage in the process of selling or transferring, all or a
portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Those safeguards include storing digital copies of personal information in access-controlled digital storage requiring 2-factor authentication, storing physical copies of personal information in locked storage within an access-controlled office, limiting the access of personal information to those who need to know for legitimate business purposes, and other safeguards.
Additional Notice for California Consumers
We describe the personal information we have collected about consumers in the twelve (12) months preceding the effective date of this Notice in the section titled, “Information We Obtain.” The information we have obtained regarding our employees includes the following:
Identifiers such as name, physical address, email address, and any similar information related to employee dependents.
The following categories of personal information described in California Civil Code § 1798.80(e)
(1) the personal information listed in the preceding bullet point as “identifiers,” (2) signature, (3) telephone number, (4) financial information (such as bank account numbers), (5) Social Security Numbers, (6) driver’s license or other state identification numbers, (7) education and employment history, (8) medical and health insurance information, and (9) the other information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual that we describe in “Information We Obtain.”
We collect this personal information from sources including our employees directly and others whom our employees instruct to interact with us on their behalf.
We do not disclose any personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration. We do disclose personal information for business purposes necessary to maintaining employee benefits, payroll, and as otherwise necessary to comply with laws, regulations, and court orders. We do not sell personal information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights. We will honor requests received to the extent required by applicable law and within the time provided by law.
• Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. Specifically, you have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, including: o Specific pieces of information that we have collected about you;
Categories of personal information we have collected about you;
Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
Categories of personal information about you that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
Right to Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete personal information about you that we have collected from you.
Right to Opt Out. Although we do not sell your information, you nonetheless have the right to opt out of the disclosure of personal information about you for monetary or other valuable consideration. To opt out, please contact the number or email address below under “Requests to Exercise Your Rights.”
For requests made in connection with the Right to Know and/or Right to Delete, please note:
• As required under applicable law, we must take steps to verify your request before we can provide personal information to you, delete personal information, or otherwise process your request. To verify your request, we may require you to provide your name, physical address, email address, contact information, and information about your account or previous transactions with us. If we believe we need further information to verify your request as required by law, we may ask you to provide additional information to us.
• We will deliver personal information that we are required by law to disclose to you in the manner required by law within 45 days after receipt of a verifiable request, unless we notify you that we require additional time to respond, in which case we will respond within such additional period of time required by law.
We will not discriminate against you because of your exercise of any of the foregoing privacy rights, or any other rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. We may limit our response to your exercise of rights as permitted by law.
Request to Exercise Your Rights
You may request to exercise the foregoing rights by:
• Submitting an email to email@example.com
• Calling us toll-free at (541) 716-4832
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, please contact us by:
Submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling us toll-free at (541) 716-4832